Bum Essentials Cloth Diapers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Twitter Party- Tweet- Tweet


I am so excited to be having a Twitter Party . I went to Diaper Shops party last week. That one really rocked. In case you weren't there- there were so many people talking about #diapershops that it trended #4- meaning it was the 4th most talked about subject in the world. Cloth Diaper lovers all chatting at one time about their passion.

Well tonight it is all about Bum Essentials Diapers and any other cloth diapering info you want to share. I am all about cloth however you may choose- (just make sure you choose Bum Essentials lol) No really choosing to use cloth is 1- So much better for your baby (I know this from diaper rash experiences) 2-So much better for the environment (less trees to make paper diapers and your trash is decreased by almost half ) 3-EASY yes I said EASY. Do you really think disposable diaper companies want you to think cloth is easy NO less $$. So we are convinced by society cloth is nasty and hard. Let me ask you this- Have you ever used a disposable and had a "poop shooter". Don't know what that is well here is the definition - Poop that shoots out of the diaper and up the back of the baby usually to the mid back or neck. Now that is nasty and has NEVER happened to me with a Bumbino. Before I used cloth I had a poop shooter in a department store with no extra clothes and maybe 6 wipes. lol You can imagine. It happened to me another time in January with no extra clothes in a restaurant in front of a friend I hadn't seen in years. I felt like a terrible mom. No extra clothes and a stinky poop covered crying baby. Nice! Poop shooters are nasty to clean up after. You have to pull the soiled clothes over the head of the baby and be sure not get any on the poor child. Then figure out what to do with all of these soiled clothes and how to clean the baby up all while trying to keep poop off of you both. I guess you have the picture- vivid- or you have been there- So which is worse a cloth diaper (toss it in a wet bag then the wash) and rediaper the baby or try to be Houdini and do the greatest magic trick ever. All right enough rambling on why cloth is great back to the party.

Twitter Parties are great- You can be in your PJ's kick back on the couch and attend a party. You can be early or a little late and it's all good. Meet new friends(put the kids back to bed) and never miss a thing. No babysitter required. Just in case you are a little anxious and don't know how a Twitter Party works CLICK HERE

I told my 5 year old I had a party tonite. Boy she thought she was missing out. She asked who and what was going on. I told her it was cloth diapers. She busted out laughing. She has no intention of coming along with mom now. Oh well.

I sure hope everybody has fun tonite and shares their Bum Essentials experiences or asks what they want to know about BE. Let's have fun and TREND.
Be sure to RSVP and head over to our Face Book page around 8 or so for a little pre party fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Baby

Cute Baby
Great Fitting Diaper