Bum Essentials Cloth Diapers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Traveling with the Bum Bag! More use than just for dirty Cloth Diapers!


Our family had a great holiday weekend. We spent 3 nights away from home. For a family of 6 can you imagine packing. Yes it was a chore and a whole bunch of clothes. You have to have a few extra of everything just in case. We did use some of our just in case too. Typically we would take trash bags for all the dirtys and for 3 nights and 4 days that would be 2-3 trash bags (kitchen size not lawn size-lol) Well why use plastic when you have the Bum Bag. I took 1 laundry size Bum Bag with us- just in case you want to know it was the Giddy- up- Green and Sunshine Yellow. What was I thinking just 1 Bum Bag. There were 2 adults and 4 kids for 3 nights 4 days. Oh well each day I put all the dirty laundry in there. Each day there was still room. On our last day there I picked up the rest of the laundry spread out through the hotel room and headed for the faithful Bum Bag. That one bag held all of our dirty laundry acquired during our trip. I was impressed. I could even draw the string closed enough to prevent any from spilling out. I think my husband was even impressed. He was at least thankful he only had to carry that one bag out to the car. Keep this in mind while traveling this summer. It makes an awesome laundry bag.

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently reviewing the Bumbino for Diaper Junction's blog. It's a pretty sweet diaper! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Baby

Cute Baby
Great Fitting Diaper