Bum Essentials Cloth Diapers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Proof is in the Picture


Remember several weeks ago I had the Bumbino at the Beach. Well here is the picture after use. If you recall or read a previous posting I had used my Rockin Red Bumbino at the beach. I do know there are swim diapers (we currently don't make one) and truth be said there is a difference between a swim diaper and a cloth diaper. However we were showing off our Bumbino at the beach. For beach use I would still likely use my Bumbino simply for the fit. Let me remind you that after hard play in and out of the water and throwing sand I knew my little fellow was going to be covered in sand inside the diaper. He certainly was covered in sand outside the diaper. Much to my surprise when I took the diaper off only maybe 2 grains of sand. He had been a happy little fellow playing and he should have been. He was totally comfortable. Now look at this picture. See the sand is around the elastic- that tummy elastic kept the sand from going in. That tummy elastic does a great job at contouring the tummy. You can also see the rest of the diaper. That day I had left the inserts in -maybe not the best idea but oh well. They are white with a couple of specks of sand. The proof is in the Picture! Bumbino keeps sand out and potty in. lol Truly a leak free diaper.

2 comments:

  1. That is great! I have been all over the interwebs trying to win a Bumbino because hubs has put a halt on the diaper buying for now and I want to try one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty awesome! Nobody likes sand in their business!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Baby

Cute Baby
Great Fitting Diaper
There was an error in this gadget